Online Bill Check: Duplicate SNGPL Bills 2023
Download our Mobile App
In today’s digital era, everyone prefers convenience streamlined with time efficiency for routine tasks. The online bill check system in Pakistan has reduced the hassle of consumers’ repeated visits to customer service centre’s for any complaint or bill payment by standing in long queues.
Therefore, Pkbillchecker.pk provides easy access to customers for online bill check of electricity (IESCO, FESCO, LESCO, MEPCO, SEPCO, PESCO, QESCO, GEPCO), WASA, and gas (SNGPL) bills in a matter of seconds. It is a free website with a user-friendly interface where you can check your online bill on a laptop, mobile, desktop, or any other device.
For online bill check, all you need to do is enter your 14-digits Reference Number or 10-digit Consumer ID in the provided space and press Enter. The duplicate bill will instantly appear on the screen carrying a detailed overview of the due date, total bill amount, and additional taxes of the latest month and 12-months previous bill history. Pakistan electricity, water, and gas consumers can download duplicate bill copies and easily take their printouts here.
Electricity Bill Online Check Pakistan: 7 Quick Steps to Access Your Energy Bills
The Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) was founded in 1958 to develop and maintain the water and power resources of the state. It has developed a well-systematized online bill check system for electricity consumers. Now, you can access your current as well as the previous month’s WAPDA bill online by following the below-mentioned easy steps:
The electricity bill online check method is the same for all power distributing companies in Pakistan. At Pkbillchecker, you can check the online electricity bills or Bijli Bill for the following Distribution companies:
|Electricity Distributing Company
|LESCO (Lahore Electric Supply Company)
|FESCO (Faisalabad Electric Supply Company)
|MEPCO (Multan Electric Power Company)
|PESCO (Peshawar Electric Supply Company)
|IESCO (Islamabad Electric Supply Company)
|GEPCO (Gujranwala Electric Power Company)
|QESCO (Quetta Electric Supply Company)
|SEPCO (Sukkur Electric Power Company)
|HESCO (Hyderabad Electric Supply Company)
Online Bill Check WASA: 5 Quick Steps to View Duplicate Water Bill Online
WASA stands for Water and Sanitation Agency, Pakistan. For WASA bill check, you can follow the below-mentioned easy steps:
Check Bill Online for SNGPL Duplicate Bills
Checking your gas bills online can help you save time and effort. Here’s how you can check your gas online bill by following a few simple steps:
WAPDA stands for Water and Power Development Authority, Pakistan. It was established in February
1958 through the Parliament Act and is responsible for effectively managing the water and power
resources of the state. The main roles under the WAPDA’s Supply and Management System are:
WASA: Water and Sanitation Agency, Pakistan
WASA (Water and Sanitation Agency) was established in 1976 as a government-owned company
responsible for the planning and development of the sewerage and draining infrastructure in Pakistan. It
holds the right to perform the following key roles in Pakistan:
SNGPL: Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited
SNGPL was incorporated in 1963 as a Private Limited Company, and later in 1964, it was converted into a Public Limited Company. It is the largest company in Pakistan, providing gas supply to over 7.22 million consumers in North Central Pakistan, covering Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir. Moreover, SNGPL’s transmission system extends over 9046 Kilometers from Sui (Baluchistan) to Peshawar (KPK).
How to Pay Your Utility Bills Online?
Pakistani utility customers can check their bills online using several websites or Android apps. They can quickly clear payments through digital banking and online applications like JazzCash, Easypaisa, or Upay. Follow the below quick steps to pay your electricity bill, gas, or water bill online:
Utility Bill Payment through Digital Banking
Here is the step-by-step guide to pay your utility bills through online bank transactions:
- Go to Google Play Store and install the banking app on your smartphone.
- Create your digital bank account by entering your required credentials, already linked to your bank account.
- Sign up to your account with your username and password. You will also be asked to answer security questions to protect your account from fraud.
- Generate OTP that will be received in your email and log in to your account.
- Select the Billing Category, enter your Reference or account number in the input field, and press the ‘See Bill’ tab to view your bill through a secured payment gateway.
- Choose your preferred payment method from the given options and complete the process. You will receive the payment receipt at your email address.
Bill Payment through Mobile Applications
- Go to Google Play Store and install EasyPaisa or JazzCash app on your mobile phone.
- Create your account using the CNIC and an active mobile number. You will receive a code on your phone for verification, after which your Jazzcash or Easypaisa account will be created in a few seconds.
- For online bill payment, sign in to your account and click ‘Bill Payment’ tab. Select the ‘Bill Type’ and Distribution Company and enter your bill Ref #, Account Number, or Consumer ID to get a duplicate copy of your bill.
- Select the ‘bill pay’ option and choose your favorite payment method to clear the dues. Enter MPIN to confirm the transaction.
- You will receive the payment receipt or notification via email or SMS in few moments.
Frequently Asked Questions