The traditional methods of receiving and paying your QESCO electricity bill create hassle as the monthly visits to the Customer Care Center and waiting for hours in long queues cause frustration. To avoid this inconvenience, Pkbillchecker offers Quetta Electric Supply Company consumers an efficient and reliable QESCO online bill check facility.
Here, you can check your QESCO bill online, view the payment history, download a PDF copy, and take its printout with just a few clicks. Enter your 14-digit reference number below and instantly view your QESCO duplicate bill online for residential or industrial connections.
How to Check QESCO Bill Online? Step-by-Step Guide
QESCO online bill check is an easy and quick way to get a duplicate electric bill online without hassle. Access your energy bill at Pkbillchecker, a free website where Quetta electricity consumers can check their monthly utility bills from anywhere, anytime, and through their desktop or mobile phone. Follow the below simple steps to get access to your QESCO online bill:
How to Download and Print the QESCO Online Bill?
To download or print your QESCO bill online, you can follow these easy steps:
QESCO Mission and Objectives
QESCO aims to provide uninterrupted and high-quality electrical transmission to all the areas of Balochistan under its jurisdiction. The main Objectives of the QESCO management system are:
Areas Under QESCO Management System
The following regions/districts come under Qesco’s jurisdiction:
QESCO Helpline and Complaint Cell
The Quetta Electrical Supply Company consumers can register their complaints for incorrect billing, electricity theft, or any error in energy transmission lines by calling 118 or sending an SMS to 8118. The energy consumers can also discuss their queries at the QESCO helpline number 011 44 1992 632222 or 081-9201445.
Quetta Electric Supply Company also facilitates its customers by providing an online complaint submission service. They can file their complaints online by filling out the complaint form available at the official QESCO website http://www.qesco.com.pk.
QESCO consumers can also visit the Customer Service Centers at the following areas:
|Customer Service Center Name
|QESCO Head Office
|QESCO Complaint and Customer Services Center
|QESCO Head Quarters, Main Zarghoon Road, besides CCPO Office, Quetta Cantt.
|Liaquat Bazar/ City
|QESCO Customer Services Center
|Main Liaquat Bazaar, in front of City Police Station, First Floor Fire Brigade Plaza, Quetta
QESCO Bill Payment Methods
Offline Bill Payment
The QESCO consumers can pay their electricity bills at their nearest post office, bank branch, NADRA office, or Easypaisa retailer shops. Moreover, Quetta Electric consumers can also pay their bill dues through cheques or bank drafts. You need a duplicate copy of your QESCO bill and a Computerized National Identity Card for offline payment.
QESCO Online Bill Payment
QESCO offers multiple payment options for electricity consumers to pay their bills from the comfort of their homes. The most widely used methods are online mobile banking, credit or debit card, and various mobile applications such as Easypaisa, JazzCash, and Daraz App. Moreover, certain mobile applications are specifically developed to check and pay your QESCO bills online. However, always create an account on a reliable and authentic app to ensure safe transactions.
Online Bill Pay through Digital Banking:
- Visit your bank’s official website and create an account by filling in your credentials. You will also be asked some security questions for more safety of your account.
- Log in to your digital bank account by entering your username and password.
- Choose the ‘Bill Pay’ option from the display and select the type of utility bill you want to pay, such as electricity, gas, WASA, etc.
- Select your electricity distributing company, QESCO and enter your bill Reference Number or the Account Number depending on the information your bank requires.
- Choose your preferred bill payment option from the available list.
- The bank may verify your credentials again via PIN or OTP before accepting the online payment.
- Click on the ‘Pay Bill Now’ tab after getting verified by your bank. You will receive your payment receipt soon after paying your bill, or it may take a few minutes to receive the payment invoice through email or SMS.
Bill Pay Via Easypaisa and JazzCash Apps:
- Install the Easypaisa or Jazzcash mobile application from Google Play Store and create your account by providing your CNIC and mobile number.
- Login to your account with your username and password.
- Select the type of bill you want to pay, such as Telephone, WASA, Electricity, or gas. In this case, you will select electricity.
- Click on QESCO as your energy-supplying company and enter your 14-digit bill Ref# in the provided space.
- Enter your MPIN number to proceed with the QESCO online bill payment procedure, and click on the ‘Pay Bill’ tab for a successful transaction.
- You will receive the receipt of payment through a registered email.
QESCO SMS Alert Service
QESCO (Quetta Electric Supply Company) offers an SMS service to update customers on important billing information like payment due date, bill paid status, and bill history through their mobile phones. Besides that, the QESCO SMS alert service also provides customers with updated information about new connections and the status of their complaints. Therefore, sign up for the monthly SMS subscription for recent QESCO updates.
Online QESCO Bill Calculator
The QESCO online bill calculator is a handy tool to help users estimate their monthly electricity bill based on their total energy units consumed. The bill estimator considers certain factors, such as the number of units consumed, the tariff rate, and any additional charges or taxes. An online bill calculator helps users better understand their electricity usage pattern, enabling them to plan their expenses and budget better and compare their bills with previous months.
QESCO New Connection Procedure
The installation process for new connections has been made simpler by the QESCO, especially for regular domestic and commercial connections. The application form is available on the official website of QESCO in both English and Urdu language for easy understanding of the customers. Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the new QESCO connection:
- Go to the official Portal for Electricity New Connection at http://enc.com.pk/ to download the application form.
- Fill out the application form, take its printout, and attach the following documents with the form:
- Take the application to the QESCO office to verify the documents, where the staff will issue a demand notice to the applicant.
- Pay the demand notice fee in the nearest bank and attach it to the application file.
- The QESCO staff will verify the demand notice payment slip, after which you will be guided for the next procedure, estimated cost, and installation time frame.
Friequently Asked Questions