Welcome to the Pkbillchecker website, your one-stop destination for hassle-free access to all your utility bills, including Electricity, WASA, and Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) bills. With our user-friendly platform, you can check your SNGPL online bill and download its duplicate copy with just a few clicks.
Enter your 11-digit Account ID or Consumer Number in the input field and click the ‘View Bill’ Tab. Your SNGPL duplicate bill 2023 will appear on the screen shortly. Our efficient online SNGPL bill-checking system will help you get your latest SNGPL bill updates regarding the current month’s bill, due date, and payment history for domestic or industrial connections.
How to Check SNGPL Bill Online? Steps-by-Step Procedure
SNGPL online bill check system involves a few simple steps mentioned below:
- Visit pkbillchecker.pk and click ‘SNGPL’ on display.
- Select ‘Gas’ as the Bill Category and SNGPL as the Distribution Company.
- Enter your Account ID in the input area and press the ‘Check Bill’ icon. The SNGPL duplicate bill online will appear on the screen.
- Sui Northern Gas consumers can also download the duplicate bill or take its printout to save the record on their devices (laptop or mobile).
- Additionally, SNGPL consumers may also check their Sui Gas bills online at the official website of SNGPL. Visit this link and enter your Consumer Bill Number/Account ID in the input space. Type characters in the Captcha and press the ‘Submit’ icon to view the complete duplicate copy of your SNGPL bill.
- However, industrial consumers will register their accounts first on the SNGPL official site at https://www.sngpl.com.pk/ to get duplicate bills online. After registration, they will log in to their account to view the SNGPL bill online.
What Does SNGPL Account ID Mean?
SNGPL Consumer Number or Account ID is a unique identification code specific to each gas connection. It is an 11-digits code in the top left columns of the duplicate bill just below the consumer’s personal detail section. See the below image where we have highlighted the Account ID for your ease.
How to Download or Print SNGPL Online Bill?
Follow the quick steps given below to download or print your Duplicate SNGPL bill online:
- Get your SNGPL online bill by following the above steps. Click on the 3 dots on the top right side of the browser and click on the ‘download’ or ‘Print’ option as required.
- The duplicate SNGPL bill will be saved in PDF to your laptop or mobile.
- To take the printout of the SNGPL online bill, give the ‘Print’ command on your laptop or press CTRL+P on your mobile.
- You will get the printed copy of your Sui Northern Gas bill in a few moments.
About SNGPL: History, Vision, and Mission Statement
SNGPL stands for Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited, named after the place it first originated, i.e., SUI, located in Baluchistan. The company was first registered in 1963 as a Private Limited Organization. Later in 1964, it was converted into a Public Limited Company under The Companies Act 1913 (now The Companies Act, 2017).
SNGPL is the leading gas-supplying company in Pakistan, certified against ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Standards. The Distribution Network of SNGPL ranges from Sui in Baluchistan to Peshawar in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, covering a Transmission system of 9131 KM.
To be a principal source of Natural Gas in the region, intending to provide consumers with a high-quality and affordable SNGPL supply. The company strives to offer maximum benefits to its employees and stakeholders.
SNGPL is working hard to ensure natural gas supply to each doorstep under its jurisdiction by expanding its distribution network. Also, Sui Northern Gas Company craves technological advancements and produces better organizational resources to improve the company’s infrastructure.
The company is committed to achieving the following core objectives:
- To expand and rehabilitate SNGPL’s Transmission and Distribution network
- To improve the Customer Care Services
- Achieving advancement in Information Technology to align the latest trends in the field
- Improving Human Resource Development
- Boosting SNGPL sales; hence profitability
Areas Covered Under SNGPL Supply and Management System
SNGPL is the leading Gas Company in Pakistan, providing services to around 7.2 million consumers in North Central regions, including Punjab, KPK, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir. Below is the list of areas that come under the jurisdiction of SNGPL’s distribution and supply system:
|Rahim Yar Khan
SNGPL Online Bill Complaint Registration and Application Tracking
The SNGPL facilitates its customers to lodge an online complaint in case of incorrect billing, low-pressure gas supply, and faulty meter connection. Therefore, you can follow the below steps to file an online gas complaint:
- Visit the official website of SNGPL and select the ‘Customer Services’ section.
- Next, click the ‘Lodge Complaint’ tab. An online SNGPL complaint form will open comprising various sections.
- Fill out the application form by choosing the complaint category and type as per your gas supply issue. Enter your SNGPL Consumer Bill Number, name, address, Email I’d, and contact number in the available space.
- Write about your complaint (maximum 200 characters) and select your nearest Landmark. Type the characters shown in Captcha and press the ‘Submit’ icon. Your online gas complaint has been submitted to the MEPCO office.
- You can also track your online complaint status by hitting the ‘Track Complaint’ tab in the Customer Services section or visiting the link here. Type your Consumer ID/Account ID and provide your mobile number to track the status of your application.
SNGPL Regional Offices and Contact Details
|SNGPL Regional Office
|Mansehra Road, Abbottabad
|Sargodha Road, Faisalabad
|21 Industrial Area, Gurumangat Road, Gulberg III, Lahore
|2-A Railway Road, Bahawalpur
|28-30 Sector I-9, Industrial Area, Islamabad
|M.A Jinnah Road, Gujranwala
|Plot 33, Sector B-II, Hayatabad Town, Peshawar
|15-Muslim Town, Near New Satellite Town, Sargodha.
|Piran Ghaib Road, Multan
|11-A, Fareed Town, Sahiwal
|Al-Mansha Plaza, opposite Humak More, Main G.T Road (N-5), Rawalpindi.
|State Life Insurance Building, G.T Road, Gujrat.
New SNGPL Connection: Application and Installation Procedure
To streamline the application procedure and ensure a smooth customer experience, SNGPL has provided a comprehensive guideline to outline the necessary steps and requirements. Whether you’re a residential or commercial customer, you can apply for a new gas connection by following some simple steps:
- Visit the official website of SNGPL and download the application form for new gas meter according to your requirement, i.e., for domestic, commercial, or industrial connection. You may also get the application form from your nearest SNGPL regional office or Customer Care Center.
- Fill out the application form and attach the following documents with it:
- Attested copy of the applicant’s CNIC
- Registry or some other legal document to prove the ownership of the property
- Neighbor’s SNGPL Gas Bill for the previous month
- Submit the form with documents to your nearest Regional office or Customer Care Center.
- The company’s staff will visit the site and assign you a House Line plan along with a Demand Notice. Also, the company will provide you with a list of Houseline Installation Contractors along with their rates.
- You will select the contractor of your choice (rate and quality). The contractors are responsible for meter installation, ensuring the company’s standard requirements are maintained.
- Pay the dues to contractors after completing the installation process. Attach the Test Report with the documents to be submitted (Gas Sale Contract, CNIC for challan form, House Line Installation Certificate) in the SNGPL office.
- Deposit the security fee and service line charges in the nearest bank and save the receipt for your record. SNGPL provides the new connections on a ‘First Come, First Serve’ Basis.
SNGPL Bill Payment Modes
Sui Northern Gas Company offers its customers a range of convenient bill payment methods. Whether you prefer traditional payments or want the ease of online ways, SNGPL ensures your comfort. Let’s discuss different ways one by one!
Paying SNGPL Bills Via Traditional Ways
SNGPL consumers can pay their gas bills through Post Offices, Easypaisa and JazzCash retailers, local shops, banks (MCB, HBL, NBP, BOP, etc.) or NADRA. Use any of the methods mentioned above to pay your bill dues easily. You must show a copy of your bill and CNIC to the Customer Care Representative to pay your gas bill. Following formal stamping, the staff returns the user copy of the bill to the customer.
SNGPL Online Bill Paying Methods
SNGPL facilitate its valued customers to pay their gas bills online through various convenient ways, which include:
Many banks in Pakistan offer mobile banking applications which allow customers to pay their bills in a few seconds from the comfort of their homes. It is one of the most reliable and authentic ways to pay your SNGPL bills online. To avail the convenience of digital banking, follow the below steps and pay your SNGPL Gas bill instantly:
- Install the mobile banking app from Google Play Store and create your account by providing valid credentials. Remember, you can only use the facility of mobile banking for the bank you opened your account.
- Log in to your account with username and password and click on the ‘Bill Pay’ section.
- Choose ‘Gas’ from the Bill Type and ‘SNGPL’ from the Distribution Company. Enter your Reference Number or Account ID in the input field and press Enter. The duplicate SNGPL bill will appear on your screen.
- Choose your preferred payment method and pay your SNGPL online bill dues. The receipt of the paid invoice will be sent to your email address.
SNGPL Mobile App: An efficient Application to Pay your SNGPL Bill Online
Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited recently introduced an Android App for a smooth, time-saving bill-checking and paying system. To use this app, follow the below steps:
- Install SNGPL Mobile App from Google Play Store and register your account by adding your Account ID, CNIC Number, and Cell Number in the provided space.
- After registering, you will see your bill’s details, including your name, due date, and bill status (paid or not). You can also see the complete overview of the last 12 months’ bill history and submit your complaint.
- Click on the ‘Pay Bill’ tab and select your payment mode, i.e., Easypaisa, JazzCash etc. Enter your account credentials in the bill-paying app and clear the dues quickly.
Android Apps: Most Frequently Used Way to Pay SNGPL Online Bill
To pay your Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited bill through Easypaisa and JazzCash apps, follow these simple steps:
- Install the Android App (Easypaisa or JazzCash) from Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Sign up for the mobile app with your mobile number and CNIC. Select the ‘pay Bill’ section from the homescreen and select Gas/SNGPL from the list.
- Enter your SNGPL Consumer ID or Account Number and confirm the payment amount. Choose the payment method and follow the screen prompts to complete the transaction.
- You will receive the receipt of the SNGPL online bill payment or a confirmation message on your email or registered mobile number once the payment is successful.
SMS and Email Registration in SNGPL
Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited offers an Email Subscription and online SMS alert service to its customers to register their mobile phones with SNGPL. This service helps customers receive the latest updates, notifications, and alerts for their Sui Gas connections. You can subscribe to SMS alerts or get an email subscription by filling out the online SNGPL Email/SMS Subscription form available at the company’s official website. Provide your Consumer No., CNIC Number, Issue Date, Email I’d, and mobile number, and press the ‘Submit’ tab to complete the registration process.
How to Update CNIC and Phone Number in SNGPL Record?
SNGPL provides a user-friendly platform to help customer update their CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) or mobile number online from the comfort of their homes. By following a few simple steps, you can ensure that your CNIC and mobile number are accurately recorded, enabling easy access to important gas-related services:
- Fill out an online form to update CNIC and Contact Number. Provide your current details such as Consumer Number, applicant’s name, address, National Identity Card Number, and mobile number. Also, add the Date of Issuance of CNIC and press the ‘Confirm’ icon.
- To update the previous information, enter the details you want to update and press the ‘Update’ icon.
- The updated information will be saved in the SNGPL’s record.
Frequently Asked Questions