Do you know to whom you can submit your GEPCO complaint, and what is the procedure for it? It’s far easy and quick indeed! Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited consumers can easily file complaints online or by visiting the GEPCO’s Customer Care Centers.
Whether you have billing discrepancies, faulty meters, high electricity surcharges, or complaints regarding a new connection application, you can quickly talk to the Customer Care Representative at GEPCO or send your issue online through Online Complaint Forms or Email.
The GEPCO staff will note your problem, identify the error, and collaborate with the relevant department to resolve the issue immediately. Moreover, electricity consumers can also check the status of their online complaints by visiting the official GEPCO website or online web portals.
How to Submit GEPCO Online Complaint?
Gujranwala Electricity Company has made the online complaint system easy and well-organized. You can file GEPCO complaint online by following the few simple steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official GEPCO website at http://www.gepco.com.pk/ and click the ‘Customer Services’ tab from the homepage display.
- Select the ‘Complaints Registration’ section from the drop-down menu.
- A GEPCO E-Complaint form will open where the electricity consumers can submit complaints.
- Fill out the complaint form with the required information, such as your name, Email, Mobile Number, Circle, Division, and Bill Reference Number.
- Select the ‘Complaint Nature’ from the drop-down, i.e., which type of error or issue you’re facing and want to file your complaint.
- Explain the electricity issue in a few sentences to clear your electricity-related problem.
- Hit on the ‘Register Complaint’ icon to complete the process. Your online complaint will be registered in the GEPCO’s record.
GEPCO Complaint Cell
GEPCO Complaint Cell is a dedicated department to efficiently handle Customer grievances and concerns related to the electricity supply and distribution network. The online GEPCO Complaint Cell is a hub of trained staff members streamlined with technological advancements to facilitate the complaint registration and tracking process. Below are the contact numbers of different Circles to file your complaint:
|GEPCO Complaint Number
|SE City Circle
|SE Cantt Circle
|SE Gujrat Circle
|SE Sialkot Cirlce
|SE Narowal Circle
If your complaint is not resolved in a specified duration, then you may also contact the following contact numbers of GEPCO Headquarter:
GEPCO Complaint Redressal Cell (CRC)
Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited provides high-quality and uninterrupted energy supply to 6 Districts of Punjab, including Gujranwala, Gujrat, Narowal, Sialkot, Mandi Bahauddin, and Hafiz Abad.
To serve such a vast population, the company has developed a Customer Complaint Redressal Cell (CRC), where the staff provides 24/7 support and Customer Care to the consumers. The Complaint Redressal Cell closely monitors the GEPCO’s Distribution System under the Headship of the General Manager (Operation).
The main responsibilities of the GEPCO’s CRC department are:
- To monitor the Connectivity and Restoration of the Distribution Network
- To effectively deal with the Federal Complaint Cell (FCC)
- Ensure resolving consumer complaints received at Helpline Number 118
- Coordinate Rapid Response Units in various Subdivisions
|GEPCO Complaint Number
|Chief Engineer Development GEPCO
|Head of Internal Audit
Estimated Time Required to Resolve GEPCO Customer Complaints
Whenever a customer file a complaint in GEPCO for any electricity-related problem, the applicant is given a GEPCO Complaint tracking I’d or application number to check the GEPCO complaint status. The resolution time of the complaint varies according to the error/issue a consumer face in electricity supply or transmission lines.
Below is an estimated time frame for each type of customer complaint, such as incorrect billing, voltage fluctuation, faulty meter, non-receiving of duplicate bills, or electricity theft.
|Estimated Complaint Resolution Time
|Incorrect Meter Reading
|Change in Tariff Load
|Within 30 Days
|Faulty Meter Connection
|Within 2 Billing Cycles
|7 Working Days
|Due Date Extension Request or Waiver of Surcharge
|Within 3 Days
Common GEPCO Supply and Transmission Complaints
Gujranwala Electricity consumers can call Helpline 118 to discuss their energy supply issue with the Customer Care Representative or call GEPCO helpline numbers 055-9200504 and 055-9200516. Generally, GEPCO consumers encounter the following issues regarding faults in the Supply and Transmission Lines:
- Voltage Fluctuation; Sudden rise or drop in voltage at times
- Wrong Meter Reading or Errors in bill calculation
- Delayed receiving of duplicate bills
- Faulty 11kV feeder lines
- Damage to the Electric Wiring or Transformer
- Detection Bill Complaints
- Meter sparking and leakage of Electrical Current
- A Fuse Blown up on the 11kV side of the Distribution Transformer
For any billing errors, GEPCO new connection issues, faulty meter or electricity wiring, or any other power-related problem, you can submit your GEPCO complaint online by following the above procedure. However, if you face any inconvenience while filing an online complaint, contact the GEPCO Helpline numbers to talk to Customer Care Representative for a prompt response.