Are you confused about your electricity bill paid status for the current month? Do you know how to check electricity bill paid or not online quite easily with just a few clicks? Keeping track of your electricity bill payments is essential to avoid any inconvenience. There are various online ways to help you check your WAPDA bills and payment status, such as Android Apps (Easypaisa and JazzCash), digital banking, and online web portals.
Pkbillchecker is also a quick solution to know whether you have paid your energy bills yet or not. Here, you can also check the previous bill history with a complete overview of duplicate bills. So, let’s have a look at some hassle-free ways by which you can pay your electricity bills and check the payment status in a few moments!
How to Check Electricity Bill Paid or Not in Pakistan?
There are many reliable and efficient ways to help WAPDA electricity consumers to check bills online and track the payment status. Online mobile apps, web portals, and the official website of the Distribution Company in your area are the most widely used methods. Let’s explore these ways one by one!
Online PITC Web Portal
Power Information Technology Company is an efficient online system for electric bill consumers in Pakistan. Here, you can check your WAPDA electricity bill and view the bill status paid or not, with a few clicks. So, follow the below-mentioned quick steps to get the complete information:
- Visit the PITC Online Portal and select the Distribution Company of your area, such as FESCO, MEPCO, IESCO etc.
- Enter your 14-digit Reference Number or 10-digit Customer ID in the input field and click on the ‘Search’ tab.
- The duplicate electricity bill will appear on your mobile or laptop screen carrying the complete details of the total bill, due date, and inclusive tax or surcharges.
- You can also download the bill copy or take its printout to save the record.
Check your Electricity Bill at Pk Bill Checker App
With Pk Bill Checker’s Android and iOS Apps, you can check your utility bills (Electricity, Gas, WASA, and Telephone) online in a few seconds. It is also an ideal solution to check your WAPDA bill paid status online, either paid or not completely free and save the reference number for the future. So, follow the below steps to know the process:
- Go to the Google Play Store or App Store and install the Pk Bill Checker app for Android and iOS.
- Select the ‘Bill Type’ and ‘Distribution Company’ from the display.
- Enter the 14-digit Reference Number in the provided space and press on Search Icon.
- Your duplicate bill will appear on the screen.
- You can also download the bill by clicking on the option on the top right side of your screen and take its printout.
Check the Status of Electricity bill Payment Via Digital Banking Apps
Mobile banking is a convenient way to check and pay your utility bills using your smartphone with just a few clicks. Also, digital banking apps provide real-time updates to users on the due date, billing history, and bill payment status. So, let’s explore the steps to use your mobile banking app:
- First, you need to have an active account in the relevant bank to get benefitted from digital banking. Go to Google Play Store and install the mobile app for the bank; you have your account.
- Sign up for your banking app by providing your details, email, telephone number and other required credentials. You will also answer some security questions for added safety measures.
- Generate OTP (One Time Password) and enter the code received Via Email I’d or SMS. Your account will be activated.
- Log in to your account with your username and password. Go to the ‘Payments or Bill Pay’ section and select the Bill Category and Distribution Company from the list.
- Enter your 14-digit Reference Number or 10-digit Consumer Code in the input icon and press enter. A duplicate WAPDA bill will appear on the screen along with the payment status, either paid or not.
How to Check Bill Paid or Not Via Online Mobile Apps?
Nowadays, various reliable and user-friendly online mobile applications help customers check their electricity bills, pay their dues, and check the payment status conveniently from home. Do you know how to check electricity bill paid or not via online Android Apps? Let’s understand!
JazzCash and Easypaisa are the most widely used and authentic mobile apps. These apps play a huge role in providing a hassle-free experience to users in online transactions and getting payment details such as monthly bill invoices, due dates, payment history, and the status of your bill payment. So, follow the below steps to get a seamless experience:
- Go to Google Play Store to Install Easypaisa or JazzCash apps.
- Create your account by providing your details and valid credentials such as mobile phone number, email address, or CNIC.
- Log in to your account and go to the ‘Utility Bill’ section. Click on ‘Electricity’ from the list and choose your Distribution Company, such as LESCO, PESCO, QESCO etc.
- Enter the bill Ref # or Customer ID in the provided area and press enter. The duplicate bill copy will appear on the screen, showing the bill details, 12-month-old history, and bill paid status (paid or not yet).
What is Electricity Bill Due Date, and Where Can I Find It in Consumer Copy?
The billing Due Date refers to the deadline before the electricity bill payment must be made. You can see the Due Date in the top columns of your duplicate WAPDA bill copy. Also, you may face a penalty or late fee surcharge in case of a missed payment before the due date. Therefore, we recommend paying your utility bills at least a few hours before the end of the Due Date.
Hopefully, this article will help you find ways how to check electricity bill paid or not online by following some easy steps. However, you may also contact us if you still have queries. We are 24/7 available for our customers to help solve their queries.