In the modern era of digitalization, everyone prefers convenience and time-saving. Considering the customer needs, Faisalabad Electric Supply Company has recently introduced an official mobile application, FESCO LIGHT App, to provide its consumers with a range of services.
FESCO App brings forth numerous functionalities, such as checking load management schedules, registering complaints online, viewing duplicate FESCO bills, and applying for a new electricity connection in a hassle-free way. Let’s explore how FESCO App can be installed on your mobile phone and how it works to facilitate electricity consumers!
Check FESCO Bills Online
How to Download and Use Official FESCO App?
To install FESCO App on your mobile phone, you just need to follow the below-mentioned simple steps:
- Go to Google Play Store and install FESCO Light App on your mobile phone.
- Complete the registration process by providing your Name, Mobile Number, Email, CNIC, and Bill Reference Number.
- Enter the password in the provided space and hit the ‘Register’ tab on the display. Your account registration process is completed.
- Login to your FESCO App account by entering your CNIC number and password in the input field.
- A user-friendly interface will appear on the screen, where you can check your duplicate bill, apply for a new electricity connection, track the status of your application, or calculate your bill via bill estimator.
Check Duplicate FESCO Bill through FESCO Light APP
Getting your duplicate FESCO bill online Via the FESCO Light Mobile application is easier and time-saving. You just need to enter your billing Reference Number in the ‘Duplicate Bill’ tab. The FESCO electricity bill will be available in a few seconds carrying all the billing details of previous months as well as a duplicate bill copy of the recent month. You can also check your FESCO electricity bill via the PK Bill Checker Mobile app, an efficient, user-friendly, and free App to check, download or print duplicate bills in a few moments.
File Electricity Complaint Via Android FESCO APP
In addition to electricity bill-related services, the FESCO App also provides the facility to register complaints online in seconds. Whether to complain about power outages, inappropriate voltage supply, electricity theft, or faulty meter connection, you can conveniently submit your complaint through this official Android app.
- Login to FESCO Light App and click the ‘Lodge Complaints’ section.
- An online FESCO Compliant form will appear on the screen where you will select the Complaint Category and Type from the drop-down menu.
- Provide your 14-digit Reference Number, name, contact number, and nearest place, and type your complaint details.
- Press the ‘Register Complaint’ tab to submit your FESCO electricity complaint online via FESCO Light Mobile App.
- You will also get a complaint Tracking Number to track the status of your complaint online.
Apply Online for FESCO New Connection
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company consumers can apply online for a new FESCO connection through the official FESCO mobile App. For a hassle-free experience in applying for a new meter, follow the below easy steps:
- Click the ‘Apply Electricity New Connection’ tab from the display. An online application form will be visible on the screen.
- Fill out the FESCO new connection application form by providing your credentials.
- Select the Sub-division and type of connection required. Attach the required documents with the application form and press the ‘Apply’ icon.
- You will also get an online application tracking number to check the status of your application.
Estimate your FESCO Bill through FESCO App
FESCO bill estimator is another great feature of the FESCO Light App, in which customers can estimate their monthly bill amount based on the total number of units consumed. In the FESCO bill calculator, you will select your Connection Type (Residential, Commercial, or Agricultural) and the Type of electric meter installed, i.e., Single-Phase or 3-Phase meter. Next, you will add the total number of units consumed to view the estimated bill amount.
Change of Name, Tariff, or Load
Through FESCO Light Android Application, you can easily apply for a name change, Tariff, or load with a few steps. You just need to complete the online application form by providing your Reference #, CNIC, and Mobile number. For a change of name application, type the name in the ‘Current Name’ section on which your meter is already installed and provide the New Name you want to use in the future. Click the ‘Submit Application’ icon to complete the online application process.
The official FESCO App is incredible for all electricity-related services and enjoying various features under one platform. From load management scheduling to bill estimation and complaint registration, this user-friendly app ensures a seamless and reliable user experience.